About us: S&G Technology Services
Our mission is to advise and deliver new core banking implementation, upgrades or changes. Our clients are major banking groups and financial institutions around the world. We empower them to respond to rapid changes in the banking technology landscape.
Since 2013, S&G Technology Services and Temenos have been working together in close collaboration to add new and innovative capability to the Temenos solution portfolio, covering Transact, Infinity and Cloud deployment. This enduring, product-centric alliance makes us unique within the Transact and Infinity ecosystem and enable us to maximise the value we deliver to banks.
With headquarters in Greater London, UK, a skills centre in Sofia, Bulgaria, and presence in Miami, FL and Boise ID, USA, we have easy reach combined with a global outlook to engage directly with partners and clients in Europe and the Americas.
Our powerful management board comprising of senior executive from Temenos, ex-Capgemini and Oracle, and we are executing on a strategy of growth requiring talented individual to join and share our success.
Senior Transact Functional Consultant
Hybrid in EU, EEA, United Kingdom or USA. You will have the choice to work from our offices in the UK, Bulgaria or the US or from home office. Some assignments will require travel and onsite presence at clients’ offices.
The Senior Transact Functional Consultant will join our functional team and will work for our clients to help them to translate their business requirements into the most effective set-up, configuration and customisation of their core banking and digital front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be a mentor to more junior members of the team;
• Engage in pre-sales phase by introducing functional aspects of Temenos product offerings and provide functionality demonstrations ;
• Advise clients and act as interface between business and IT;
• Analyse client business requirements and relate them to Temenos products capabilities;
• Prepare and perform the configuration of Temenos products;
• Participate in all phases of implementation and customisation projects from the pre project phase until the Go live phase;
• Prepare and maintain Functional Specification Documentation, ensure that the technical team have clear understanding of the documentation;
• Prepare and deliver training courses to clients’ users and S&G’s junior team members;
• Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing;
• Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
Five years or more functional implementation experience on Temenos Transact.
Experience in some of the below functional areas:
• Arrangement Architecture;
• Accounts & Deposits;
• Lending area;
• Limit and Collateral;
• Corporate Banking;
• Private Banking/ Wealth Management;
• Treasury modules;
• Temenos Infinity;
• Digital Channels.
Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent.
Written and spoken English mandatory. French, Spanish or German an advantage.
- Good team-working and communication skills;
- Ability to lead a small team of analysts
- Can demonstrate an understanding of supplier/client relationships
- Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude;
- Adaptability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
The applicant must have the right to work in the EU and/or the United Kingdom and /or the USA jurisdictions.
Personal career path
• The opportunity to work with global Financial Services clients around the globe
• An online training platform with 3,000+ business, functional and technical courses related to banking and banktech, accessible from everywhere
• Knowledge sharing
• Mentoring programme to help you grow in stature and responsibilities
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessments
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at S&G!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings