Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
The Technical Project Manager to drive the transformation of business requirements into technical specifications for the successful launch and execution of multiple projects.
- Timely delivery of working systems that meet customer needs.
- Develop various technical architecture solutions as per functional standards and document through diagrams and procedures;
- Design, test and analyze the simulation architectural models using software applications;
- Responsible for daily project management, ensuring project progress visibility
- Coordinate team efforts with client counterparts and internal stakeholders
- Make sure that development process and approach of clients meets project needs
- Coordinate and execute release deployment ensuring system integration and user acceptance testing are performed
- Provide the necessary Project Metrics (e.g. Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion).
- Contribution to company processes, standards and methodologies.
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in an IT project management or developer role at an IT company
- Excellent understanding of Software Development methodology and management techniques from waterfall to agile.
- Excellent technical skills and experience with Backup Technologies, Storage Terminology and databases (MS SQL and ORACLE)
- Experience in one traditional programming language – C, C++, C#/.NET or Java is considered as plus
- An analytical mindset with focus on details;
- Ability to communicate with clients and prospective customers and present themselves in a professional and competent manner
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
- A proactive team player, excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Loyalty and Ethics – our livelihood depends on repeat business, word of mouth and the references, which our customers give us. We demand from ourselves and our employees the highest standards of personal and professional conduct and ethics.
- Expertise – our teams are world class. We strive to be the highest quality and value provider – not the lowest cost one.
- Innovate or die - When you work for Sirma Solutions, we will make you think outside the box and you will be exposed to situations, concepts, processes and requirements that will challenge you beyond the mainstream “programmer” experience.
- Real not Abstract – we love software (and hardware) but what we deliver is not about the software. We deliver TOOLS and EXPERIENCES that help businesses and people achieve goals.
- Listen & Learn - If you are willing and able to listen and learn about a problem, to relate to the experiences and perspective of the people who live and breathe the problem, and finally come up with a solution that makes sense not just technically, but holistically - we want you on the team.
- Collaborate and Communicate – Our work is exciting because it is complex and always evolving. To succeed we must be able to work smoothly and effectively with our peers, managers and customers.
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
- Personal career path
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
- Interesting case studies
- Knowledge sharing
- Innovative and dynamic projects
- Individual or team professional training
- Regular performance assessment
- Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Food discounts
- Relax Massages
- Multisport card
- Fruits at the office
- Private parking zone
- Referral bonus scheme
- Sport events
- Game and relax zone
- Large terrace with great view
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings