Daticum, part of Sirma Group Holding, was established in 2008 with the purpose of meeting the growing demand for international grade data centers. The company provides business solutions and services to ensure a high level of sensitive data availability and reliability to our customers. Our world-class data center helps customers reduce the operational costs required to run their mission-critical applications and systems.
As we continue to grow and expand our global presence, we at Daticum offer new opportunities and challenges for creative and visionary individuals. Our unique approach to business and strategic partnerships allow our employees to work in a wide range of projects, develop and strengthen their experience and skills, and achieve higher levels of performance.
The System Administrator is responsible for contributing in project teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational problems, new product implementation, implementing existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs initial installation of a virtual machine operating system in a VMware Vsphere environment. Linux based and Windows operating systems.
- Performs hardware installation of servers and hardware in server cabinets (rack).
- Performs wiring between server cabinets and network equipment.
- Changes the setting of parameters of virtual machines at the request of the client.
- Monitors the performance parameters of clients' virtual machines and proactively informs clients in case of signs of problems.
- Accompanies clients when visiting the server room of the data center.
- Responds to tickets received by email or phone.
- Processes tickets received from other departments: sales, provisioning, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, Information technologies or related
- Knowledge of VMware vCenter and ESXi and related products.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems. Installation, setting up network interfaces, increasing disk partitions, installing applications.
- Experience in Windows domains, Remote Desktop Protocol, Windows licensing.
- Knowledge of Linux based operating systems. Installation, setting up network interfaces, increasing disk partitions, installing applications.
- Knowledge of computer networks and Internet basics: IP addressing, TCP / UDP ports, DNS, email
- Advantage is knowledge of the operation of backup products such as Veeam Backup & Recovery
- Very good communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English
Why Daticum Should be your choice:
- Personal career path
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
- Interesting case studies
- Knowledge sharing
- Innovative and dynamic projects
- Individual or team professional training
- Regular performance assessment
Healthcare and compensation package:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Food discounts
- Relax Massages
- Multisport card
- Fruits at the office
- Private parking zone
- Sport events
- Game and relax zone
- Large terrace with great view
- Flexible working time
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings