Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 30 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
What is the role of the Automation QA at Sirma Solutions?
The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for assuring optimal quality for our company clients` software deliverable. This includes the development of test plans and procedures for all levels of testing, executing test plans and procedures, as well as providing guidance during the execution of plans and procedures by other department personnel. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer also works closely with developers, project managers, and other department personnel to ensure the tasks necessary to produce high quality software have been accomplished.
• Developing test plans and procedures for all levels of testing and entering them into test case management system
• Executing testings according to test plans and procedures and entering defect reports in tracking system for any issues found
• Providing assessment and report on the overall quality of software
• Participating in software release meetings to assess project status and review test report with project team members
• Ensuring appropriate level of software localization testing
• Participating in requirement analysis and specification review meetings
• Managing defect life-cycle
• Escalating issues to project management when necessary
• Assisting development with reproduction and isolation of issues
• Implementation and maintenance of utilities used for test automation and functionality verification (as assigned)
• Implementation and maintenance of utilities used to manage department processes and procedures (as assigned)
• Performing industry certifications (as assigned)
• You hold BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree
• You have excellent understanding of software development life cycle and software quality assurance processes.
• You have experience with:
- Quality Assurance Engineering
- 1+ years
• You have excellent understanding of:
- Apache JMeter
• You have experience with Atlassian Suite:
• You have experience with relation DB
• You have strong experience creating and executing functional, performance, regression, integration and automated tests
• You are proficient in writing end-to-end user acceptance test cases and scenarios
• It will be considered as an advantage if you have unit testing knowledge using frameworks for:
• You like to take part in problem solving and communication with clients and other colleagues
• The English language is not something you afraid of
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
• Charity campaigns
• Regular team buildings and office parties
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings