Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
What is the role of the Automation QA Developer at Sirma Solutions?
The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation. The Software Quality Assurance Developer is responsible for assuring optimal quality for our company clients` software deliverables. This includes the development of test plans and procedures for all levels of testing, executing test plans and procedures, as well as providing guidance during the execution of plans and procedures by other department personnel. The Software Quality Assurance Developer also works closely with developers, project managers, and other department personnel to ensure the tasks necessary to produce high quality software have been accomplished.
- Develop test plans and procedures for all levels of testing and enter them into test case management system
- Execute testings according to test plans and procedures and enter defect reports in tracking system for any issues found
- Provide assessment and report on the overall quality of software
- Participate in software release meetings to assess project status and review test report with project team members
- Ensure appropriate level of software localization testing has been conducted
- Participate in requirement analysis and specification review meetings
- Manage defect life-cycle
- Escalate issues to project management when necessary
- Assist development with reproduction and isolation of issues
- Implementation and maintenance of utilities used for test automation and functionality verification (as assigned)
- Implementation and maintenance of utilities used to manage department processes and procedures (as assigned)
- Perform industry certifications (as assigned)
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Engineering
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and software quality assurance processes.
- Experience with Selenium, SoapUI, Apache JMeter
- Experience with Atlassian Suite - Jira, Bamboo, Stash, Confluence
- Experience with relation DB
- Strong experience creating and executing functional, performance, regression, integration and automated tests
- Proficient in writing end-to-end user acceptance test cases and scenarios
- Strong communication skills
JOIN US! WE ENABLE MOONSHOTS!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings