We at Sirma Solutions are part of Sirma Group Holding, a leading Bulgarian ICT group listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world-class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 25 years of hands-on coding experience across various technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Мany of our staff hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in mathematics, computer and information sciences, but we believe that academic excellence is only the start of an outstanding career in software engineering. Sirma Solutions is traditionally among the front-runners of the ComputerWorld-organized annual Top 100 ICT Companies on the Bulgarian Market ranking. We are the preferred local partner to a host of global leaders, among them Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP and Siemens.
What is the role of the Sales Representative at Sirma Solutions?
For our EU projects software development team we are looking for an experienced sales representative to attract clients, win accounts, and maximize profitability within a dedicated sales territory. His or her role will be to work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
The successful candidate will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotes. He or she will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Sirma Solutions services and technologies. As a sales representative, the person will be involved in researching markets and observing the competition.
- Travel throughout Europe and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Close new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads.
- Cultivate new leads within Europe.
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how services or products can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written English and German
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Experience with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Base salary + commission
- Additional health insurance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Corporation with top professionals around the globe
- Individual or team training and career development
- Challenging case studies
- Knowledge sharing
- Multisport card
- Private parking zone
- Sport events
- Game and relax zone
- Large terrace with great view
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
- Charity campaigns
- Regular team buildings and office parties
JOIN US! WE ENABLE MOONSHOTS!
We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings