Sirma Solutions is a global provider of complex software solutions, IT consulting and system integration across various industries. Founded in 1992, the company is continuously growing and developing itself as a market leader in the IT sector. Do you love finding the right people for the right roles and making successful job fit matches? This position drives the growth of our organization through strategic business partnerships in a highly collaborative environment.
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work directly with hiring managers and manage the full recruitment life cycle. Our team believes in finding positive, creative and structured ways to ensure quality in everything we do. This position requires a multi-talented, strategic talent business partner who can proactively engage leadership teams and relate to individuals at all levels. You must be energetic, perceptive and detail oriented.
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing a detailed understanding and awareness of each business unit and its organization to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support
- Managing full life cycle recruitment needs across all business units
- Expertly assessing talent at every level for skill, behavioral and, cultural fit
- Managing candidate and hiring manager expectations to ensure a smooth recruiting process
- Contributing to the development and success of various talent related projects such as; employer branding, employee referral program, and university recruitment programs
- Developing and maintaining recruitment metrics to allow for strategic business analysis
- Leading creative and tactical sourcing by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, user/technical groups, etc.)
The qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role are
- Bachelor/Master degree in Psychology, Human resources, Industrial management or other related;
- At least 3 year of proven recruiting experience (corporate and agency experience accepted)
- Highly analytical, perceptive, curious, and with sound judgment
- Proactive attitude and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings