About Sirma Business Consulting:
Sirma Business Consulting JSC, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, invests and specializes in the delivery of customized business and IT solutions based on many years of experience and good knowledge of various financial and payment systems, products and services. The company was established as a joint stock company in 2007 with a capital of 2 million leva and operates in over 10 countries in Europe and America.
SirmaBC invests and specializes in the delivery of customized business and IT solutions based on many years of experience and good knowledge of various financial and payment systems, products and services.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
About the role:
Working as a part of a small team (2-3) and many a time independently on development and support of a card payment software (CMS) and payment processing systems and applications.
• Establish and maintain user interface program codes to financial software applications for visualization, adjustment restrictions and user change log described in technical assignments and specifications in accordance with quality standards;
• Revise, repair or improve existing programs in order to increase their operational efficiency or adapt them to new requirements;
• Monitor the new programming and programming languages and, in accordance with the Company's single policy, create software;
• Prepares an installation package and documentation of the software products.
• University degree and/or experience in Information Technology/Computer Science, etc.;
• Good knowledge of PL/SQL development over Oracle DB;
• 3 years of experience with Oracle DB;
• Experience in development of information systems with ORACLE technologies;
• Good analytical and communication skills;
• Teamwork skills;
• Experience with source control systems;
• Willingness for personal and professional development.
As an advantage we consider:
• Basic understanding of Card payments standards massages or Bank Wire Transfers workflow and operations.
• Basic knowledge in business analysis;
• Understanding of database definition;
• Knowledge or experience in APIs, XML, JSON, Web services;
• Professional certificates;
Why Sirma Business Consulting Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with technologies for banks and fintech.
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe.
• Interesting case studies.
• Knowledge sharing.
• Innovative and dynamic projects.
• Individual or team professional training.
• Additional paid vacation days for students.
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Flexible working time
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Business Consulting!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings