EngView Systems, а Sirma Group Company, specializes in the development of software solutions for the optical measurement industry as well as CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in USA, Canada and Brazil. It is recognized by the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
We at EngView Systems believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company. We are trying to build and ensure a friendly environment among our employees, because we believe this is the only way to achieve productivity and team work.
We are now looking for Automation QA
The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
The Software Quality Assurance is responsible for assuring optimal quality for our company clients` software deliverables. This includes the development of test plans and procedures for all levels of testing, executing test plans and procedures, as well as providing guidance during the execution of plans and procedures by other department personnel. The Automation Quality Assurance also works closely with developers, project managers, and other department personnel to ensure the tasks necessary to produce high quality software have been accomplished.
- Develop test plans and procedures for all levels of testing and enter them into test case management system.
- Execute testings according to test plans and procedures and enter defect reports in tracking system for any issues found.
- Provide assessment and report on the overall quality of software.
- Participate in software release meetings to assess project status and review test report with project team members.
- Ensure appropriate level of software localization testing has been conducted.
- Participate in requirement analysis and specification review meetings.
- Manage defect life cycle.
- Escalate issues to project management when necessary.
- Assist development with reproduction and isolation of issues.
- Implementation and maintenance of utilities used for test automation and functionality verification (as assigned).
- Implementation and maintenance of utilities used to manage department processes and procedures (as assigned).
- Perform industry certifications (as assigned).
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree
- 1+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Engineering
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and software quality assurance processes.
- Experience with Selenium, SoapUI, Apache JMeter is strongly preferred
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket and Confluence).
- Experience with relational DB
- Strong experience creating and executing functional, performance, regression, integration and automated tests
- Proficient in writing end-to-end user acceptance test cases and scenarios
- Strong communication skills
Why EngView Systems should be your choice?
А team developing world-class suite of specialized products Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world Team buildings and sport opportunities Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills Work-life balance and flexible schedule
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings