Sirma Solutions is a global provider of complex software solutions, IT consulting and system integration across various industries. Founded in 1992, the company is continuously growing and developing itself as a market leader in the IT sector. For our needs we are looking for Talent Acquisitions Specialist.
Do you love finding the right people for the right roles and making successful job fit matches? This position drives the growth of our organization through strategic business partnerships in a highly collaborative environment.
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work directly with hiring managers and manage the full recruitment life cycle. Our team believes in finding positive, creative and structured ways to ensure quality in everything we do.
This position requires a multi-talented profesional who can proactively engage leadership teams, nurture trusting relationships with potential hires and relate to individuals at all levels. You must be energetic, perceptive and detail oriented.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing a detailed understanding and awareness of each business unit and its organization to improve the quality and alignment of recruitment support
• Managing full life cycle recruitment needs across all business units
• Expertly assessing talent at every level for skill, behavioral and, cultural fit
• Expanding the company’s pipeline of candidates and networks
• Proactive sourcing of passive candidates through LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social platforms and professional networks
• Managing candidate and hiring manager expectations to ensure a smooth recruiting process
• Contributing to the development and success of various talent related projects such as; employer branding, employee referral program, and university recruitment programs
• Leading creative and tactical sourcing by utilizing various methods (i.e., networking, referrals, online searches, internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, user/technical groups, etc.)
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Psychology, Human resources, Industrial management or other related;
• 2 + years of previous recruiting experience
• Highly analytical, perceptive, curious, and with sound judgment
• Proactive attitude and problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - desirable
• Good English skills
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
• Charity campaigns
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• 25 days annual leave
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings