The software engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, Operating systems and SW technologies.
You will be responsible for design and implementation of advanced Real Time Engine for data processing. The project you will be working on is based on cutting edge technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Rust, Kafka, Apache Beam/Flink, Redis, etc. and is a core part of bigger heterogeneous system consisting of different software and services. The challenge of this job for you will be to build innovative real time data processing engine which is used on different markets. Additionally, you will have a chance to work with dedicated top software engineers who believe in our company, our opportunity and one another.
At the core of our architecture are modern streaming engines and frameworks like Kafka and Apache Beam/Flink, Redis. Our technology stack also includes:
• AWS Cloud
The list of technologies grows and evolves as we adapt to newer challenges.
• Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, or equivalent practical experience
• Experience in building systems in different environments
• Strong ability to reason about data structures, complexity, and possible engineering approaches to a problem
• Experience with any OOP language is required,
• Experience with Java / Kotlin is preferred,
• Experience with Rust is a huge plus
• Willingness to work across the entire software stack
• Desire to learn new programming languages and frameworks
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings