Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be made online until further notice.
The Software Developer Trainee is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OS and SW technologies. Our internship program is dedicated towards people who are willing to spend 6 months of full time paid training to become valuable part of the company as Junior Developers afterwards.
What you will learn is:
• to write quality code
• to gain hands-on experience in a real project
• to troubleshoot and resolve problems
• to participate in Scrum Process
What we offer is:
• 6 months of full time paid training and an excellent compensation package
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• To have a dedicated mentor, who will help you grow professionally
• To become a permanent member of our team and start your career path
• Being part of an amazing working environment
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Good understanding of the basic programming concepts - Data Structures, OOP, Algorithms, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, Postgres SQL or other) will be considered as an advantage
• Willingness to learn more
• Working level of English language
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings