Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
The Senior Software Developer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastrucutre. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilites may include SW architeture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
Are you passionate in?
- Developing software solutions
- Participation in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
- Participation in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
- Collaboration with team members across different locations (EMEA, North America)
- Write quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues
What are your strengths?
- You hold Bachelor’s degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- You understand what software engineering principles are, what software development life cycle is and why we need software quality
- You have 4+ years of experience in front-end development
- You have experience in developing cross-browser web applications
- You have experience with Twitter Bootstrap
- You have significant experience with one or more of the following: o Angular JS, o React JS o Redux JS o Babel o Webpack o Node JS o Express JS o Meteor JS o Backbone JS o jQuery o Mongo DB o Mongoose
- You understand and want to be part of agile development processes
- You like to take part in problem solving and communication with clients and other colleagues
- The English language is not something you afraid of
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings