Established in 1992, Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK). Sirma CI is a part ot Sirma Group Holding providing software solutions for the retail sector.
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.
What is the role of the Ruby on Rails Developer at Sirma Solutions?
The Software Engineer is a part of the software development team of Sirma CI. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilities may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
Are you passionate in?
- Developing software solutions
- Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
- Participating in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
- Collaboration with team members across different locations
- Writing quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues
What are the strengths?
- You hold Bachelor’s degree of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering OR Master`s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- You understand what software engineering principles are, what software development life cycle is and why we need software quality
- You have 2+ years of experience with Spree ROR
You have excellent understanding of OOP concepts, SQL, Best coding practices
- XML, AJAX, Version Control – Git/GitHub
- Experience with PHP, C#
- Frameworks as Laravel, Symfony, Django, Zend, CakePHP, Code Ingiter, Akelos, Catalyst
- You have interest and experience in developing web sites
- You understand and want to be part of agile development processes
- You like to take part in problem solving and communication with clients and other colleagues
- The English language is not something you afraid of
Join us! We enable moonshots! We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings