Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be made online until further notice.
Sirma Solutions teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 28 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
What is the role of the Python Developer at Sirma Solutions?
The Software Engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilities may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
• Develop software for respective cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices
• Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules
• Make strategic technical decisions related to the project;
• Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Helping in investigate and address possible security issues in the UI
• Bachelor/Master Degree preferably in a software development discipline or equivalent experience
• Good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality
• Experience with Python and OOP skills
• Experience in database development (MySQL,PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Fluency in English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings