Established in 2012, S&G Technology Services Ltd is part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, a leading Bulgarian ICT group listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
S&G Technology Services has been playing key roles in the largest core banking replacement projects in Europe and innovative mobile banking initiatives. Our team focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the application of leading-edge technologies and forward-looking platforms for integration. We have long-term close relationships with several tier-1 banks in Europe as well as with the leader in core banking software. S&G Technology Services is based at the heart of the City of London (United Kingdom), with centers of excellence is based in Sofia and Varna (Bulgaria).
Junior Banking Software Consultant
We are seeking professionals and graduates from a non-IT background, who would be willing to retrain and embark on a software engineering career with S&G Technology Services, and have at least one of the following:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in science or economics
- Any degree with 3+ years in retail banking teller operations or universal banking back-office or banking business analysis.
- In addition, you will demonstrate an interest in technology and display a good command of English language.
- An initial paid 2 months training, during which you will acquire the specifics of IT development for the Temenos T24 core banking software, as well as general foundation skills for IT development
- A transition as a junior consultant embedded in our teams to start an exciting career with numerous progression opportunities
- Diverse opportunities to work for major banking names and get the opportunity to accelerate your career as part of a fast-growing team
- The choice to work from our centres of excellence or take a client-facing consulting role
- Coverage of travel expenses including a generous per-diem allowance when abroad.
The role typically consists in:
T24 (core banking software) development:
- Discuss requirements with solution analysts
- Configure and parameterise T24 to meet those requirements
- Develop bank specific code in jBasic
- Develop unit test
- Support system and end to end testing across the entire bank.
Our training will cover the following aspects:
- applications, versions, enquiries, mt jobs/services, batch jobs, DFE, Delivery, jBasic
- T24 Tafj environment setup (locally on laptop and on Linux server)
- T24 Design Studio Setup and usage for development and deployment purposes
- Integration and interaction framework (IRIS R18)
General IT knowledge and experience:
- Notions of integration knowledge and practice: REST API, jms, MQ, SOAP
- Linux basics like command line instructions
- Source control and project tracking software (GitHub, Jira)
In time, your carrier path will lead to relevant professional certifications.
JOIN US! WE ENABLE MOONSHOTS!
We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings