About S&G Technology Services
Established in 2012, S&G Technology Services Ltd is part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SGH).
S&G Technology Services has been playing key roles in the largest core banking replacement projects in Europe and innovative mobile banking initiatives. Our team focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the application of leading-edge technologies and forward-looking platforms for integration. We have long-term close relationships with several tier-1 banks in Europe.
For almost a decade S&G Technology Services and Temenos have been working together in a close collaboration with the purpose of adding new and innovative features to Temenos’ portfolio. We have proudly supported the delivery of more than a dozen of key product and feature rollouts Temenos has introduced in recent years. This successful and continuous relationship has enabled us to advise and engage with major banking groups and financial institutions around the world, empowering them to respond to rapid changes in the banking technology landscape and exceed customer expectations.
S&G Technology Services is based at the heart of the City of London (United Kingdom), with centres of excellence is based in Sofia and Varna (Bulgaria).
Junior Banking Software Consultant
We are seeking professionals and graduates from a non-IT background, who would be willing to retrain and embark on a software engineering career with S&G Technology Services, and have at least 1 of the following:
• Bachelor/master’s degree in science or economics
• Any degree with 3+ years in retail banking teller operations or universal banking back-office or banking business analysis.
In addition, you will demonstrate an interest in technology and display a good command of English language.
• An initial paid 2 months training, during which you will acquire the specifics of IT development for the Temenos T24 core banking software, as well as general foundation skills for IT development
• A transition as a junior consultant embedded in our teams to start an exciting career with numerous progression opportunities
• Diverse opportunities to work for major banking names and get the opportunity to accelerate your career as part of a fast-growing team
• The choice to work from our centres of excellence or take a client-facing consulting role
• Coverage of travel expenses including a generous per-diem allowance when abroad.
The role typically consists in:
T24 (core banking software) development:
• Discuss requirements with solution analysts
• Configure and parameterise T24 to meet those requirements
• Develop bank specific code in jBasic or Java
• Develop unit test
• Support system and end to end testing across the entire bank.
Our training will cover the following aspects:
• applications, versions, enquiries, mt jobs/services, batch jobs, DFE, Delivery, jBasic
• T24 Tafj environment setup (locally on laptop and on Linux server)
• T24 Design Studio Setup and usage for development and deployment purposes
• Integration and interaction framework (IRIS R18)
General IT knowledge and experience:
• Notions of integration knowledge and practice: REST API, jms, MQ, SOAP
• Linux basics like command line instructions
• Source control and project tracking software (GitHub, Jira)
In time, your carrier path will lead to relevant professional certifications.
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at S&G!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings