Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, a leading Bulgarian ICT group listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world-class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 25 years of hands-on coding experience across various technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Мany of our staff hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in mathematics, computer and information sciences, but we believe that academic excellence is only the start of an outstanding career in software engineering. Sirma Solutions is traditionally among the front-runners of the ComputerWorld-organized annual Top 100 ICT Companies on the Bulgarian Market ranking. We are the preferred local partner to a host of global leaders, among them Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP and Siemens.
What is the role of the Java Software Developer at Sirma Solutions?
The Software Developer is a part of the software development team at Sirma Solutions. Our teams are responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilites may include SW architeture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
- Developing software solutions
- Participation in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
- Participation in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
- Collaboration with team members across different locations
- Write quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues
- Bachelor/Master Degree preferably in a software development discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of software engineering from design to support
- 2 + years of experience in Java/J2EE
- You have excellent understanding of:
o OOP concepts
o Design patterns
o Best coding practices
o Algorithms and data structures
- You have experience with:
o SOAP/REST Web Services;
o ORM frameworks;
o SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL,etc.) or NoSQL databases
- Atlassian stack (Jira, Git, Bamboo, etc. is a plus)
- Desire to learn new programming languages and frameworks
- Agile mindset
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
- Personal career path
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
- Interesting case studies
- Knowledge sharing
- Innovative and dynamic projects
- Individual or team professional training
- Regular performance assessment
- Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Food discounts
- Relax Massages
- Multisport card
- Fruits at the office
- Private parking zone
- Referral bonus scheme
- Sport events
- Game and relax zone
- Large terrace with great view
- Flexible working time
- Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
- Regular team buildings and office parties
- Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We’re looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings