Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
S&G Technology Services, the banking arm of Sirma Solutions, provides services to some of the main names of the banking industry globally. We take part in the most interesting and complex projects, and have been playing key roles in the largest core banking replacement projects in Europe. We focus on helping our clients achieve business value through digital engagement and the application of leading edge technologies and forward looking platforms for integration.
Java Integration Consultant
We are seeking experienced Java Integration Consultant to join S&G Technology Services and get involved in the integration and interaction of major core banking system replacements. Despite this role focusing on integration technologies, our team consists primarily of engineers, putting Software Engineering and rigorous design first. We offer exciting career development and progression opportunities for our software engineers. You will get diverse opportunities to work for major names and get the opportunity to accelerate your career and increase the value of your profile by collaborating in large teams with major global consulting firms.
The role typically consists in:
System integration: develop and maintain integrations and manage deployment. Some assignments will require analysis of complex eco-system (banking, accounting, ERP, reporting etc.) and the consultant will have to display excellent communication skills to discuss the integration need with a number of teams. On larger projects, the consultant will play a key role in system architecture and therefore work with a number client’s teams to enable integration with new or legacy back-end systems
The Technical Consultant will receive extensive training and certifications on core banking software vendor specific products and the main ESB vendors.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, IT, Software engineering, etc.
- 2+ years of exposure to Java technologies and XML;
- Experience with 3rd party system integration using Web Services;
- Experience with application servers;
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively;
- Very good command of English language;
- Good team-working and communication skills;
- Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude;
- Adaptability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Experience with ESBs and messaging middleware;
- Experience in retail, banking and/ or insurance sector will be considered as an advantage.
Be part of our adventure!
We thank all candidates for applying. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings