Note: Due to the current public health situation, all job interviews will be made online until further notice.
About Sirma Sha
Established in 2017, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma plays an instrumental role in delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industies. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key for the success of the company.
About the role
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.Additionally, you will have a chance to work with dedicated top software engineers who believe on our company, our opportunity and one another. If you love to develop high-end performance web applications and you are a highly-motivated, then do not miss our offer!
• Developing software solutions
• Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
• Participating in requirement analysis, technical discussions, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture
• Collaboration with team members across different locations (EMEA, North America)
• Writing quality code following department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Troubleshooting and resolve problems
• Helping in investigation and addressing of possible security issues
• Bachelor/Master Degree preferably in a software development discipline or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of software engineering from design to support
• 2 + years of experience in Java/J2EE
• You have excellent understanding of:
- OOP concepts
- Design patterns
- Best coding practices
- Algorithms and data structures
• You have experience with:
- SOAP/REST Web Services
- ORM frameworks
- SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL,etc.) or NoSQL databases
• Atlassian stack (Jira, Git, Bamboo, etc. is a plus)
• Desire to learn new programming languages and frameworks
• Agile mindset
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills
• Fluency in English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings