About Sirma CI
Sirma Customer Intelligence (Sirma CI) is a subsidiary of Sirma Group Holding AD, established in 1992. The Group is one of the most prominent Bulgarian software vendors, known for its pioneering role in artificial intelligence technologies. Sirma CI specializes in retail innovation through business consulting and IT knowledge technology, software development, implementation, and integration. Based on our core CIM platform, we build and implement sustainable products for the retail and wholesale trade industry.
Sirma Group specializes in creating custom software, IT and business consulting, and professional software services in banking and insurance, market intelligence, healthcare, packaging, logistics, and hospitality. The companies in the Group create globally recognized software products based on semantic technologies, industrial software, applications in the field of telemedicine, cyber security and cloud solutions, e-government platform, e-administration services, etc. The Group employs over 650 experienced software specialists who have implemented thousands of successful projects on five continents. Head offices: Sofia, EU, London, UK, Boise, USA.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key for the success of the company.
About the role
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. Additionally, you will have a chance to work with dedicated top software engineers who believe on our company, our opportunity and one another. If you love to develop high-end performance enterprise applications and you are a highly-motivated, then do not miss our offer!
• Develop complete enterprise applications - from DB design, implementation, server and client side.
• Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
• Produce quality code following best practices guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control and security practices
• Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
• 2+ years of experience with Java/J2EE/Spring Projects
• 2+ years of experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL,etc.) or NoSQL databases
• You have excellent understanding of (will be considered as an advantage):
- OOP concepts
- Design patterns
- Best coding practices
- Algorithms and data structures
• Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings