Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
What is the role of the DevOps Engineer at Sirma Solutions?
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible to assist in developing our cloud strategy, cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring multi-tenant SaaS applications running on public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure). The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
• Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Own management of applications and services, ensuring security and operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met and improved.
• Ensure monitoring coverage for applications and proactively monitor and manage the health of applications/systems; responsible and accountable for driving the root cause and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
• Perform complex technical work to accomplish tasks and projects within a defined time frame.
• Install, upgrade, configure, repair and monitor high-availability 24/7 application service, third-party appliances, and applications.
• Programmatically configure and maintain application environment using standard configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
• Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues.
• Monitor and report to management on program status, application and server issues
• Hardware/software/VM configuration and management
• Completed studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
or equivalent training with an IT focus.
• You have experience in Information Technology, ideally having worked in DevOps role with enterprise applications in a Linux Data Center environment.
• Very good knowledge with automating systems administration tasks using Shell/BASH scripting (a must) and Windows PowerShell (optional). Ability to understand and modify PHP source code will be an advantage.
• Very good knowledge about continuous delivery, integration and automation processes, continuous feedback and monitoring.
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure (incl. networks, servers, operating systems) and service delivery.
• Knowledgable about Agile methodology and standard tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitLab, Bamboo, Jenkins or alike.
• Experience working with AWS or Microsoft Azure services.
• Experience with Terraform, Docker Swarm, automated software testing tools will be an advantage.
• Passionate about exploring the unknown.
• Fluent in English.
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings