Sciant, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is an IT solutions development partner that unlocks the potential of our customers’ existing systems to give them the power they need to move forward. Sciant works with businesses in the Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality, and FinTech & Banking sectors who recognize how technology can better support them but lack the internal resources or expertise to move the project further. We provide a tailored, customer-focused approach that is built on our strong foundation of technical knowledge. We are all driven by our passion for turning business visions into working IT solutions, working worldwide for both large enterprises and fast-growth startups.
Sciant develops technical solutions including big data and business intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain, and forms robust and compliant integrations and interfaces, for new digital platforms and legacy systems.
Established in 2016, Sciant is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria, with offices in Plovdiv and Yambol, Tirana, Albania, and Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Currently, we are looking for a Business System Analyst to join our team.
• Experience in preparing user stories for more complex technical projects, understanding and communicating business processes and value
• Ability to analyze complex dispersed information and synthesize it in concise product requirements
• Ability to research and deep dive in data and find regularities based on data analysis
• Experience in managing cross-project dependencies
• Persistence and capacity to manage multiple open items in parallel
• Ability to work on multiple conflicting priorities
• Experience in road mapping and planning long-term projects
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, written and spoken
• Self-starter, ability to work with little to no guidance
• At least 2 years of experience working on software projects
• Experience in planning, organization, and execution of the process of gathering and documentation of requirements for a software system/product
• Work with the customers to understand the business and technical challenges and present ideas for solutions
• Collect and document the business and functional requirements for information systems
• Ideate and propose solutions that solve our customers business challenges and realize their visions
• Work closely with the development team to answer open questions and assist the team in understanding the requirements
• Support the processes of quality assurance and customer acceptance
• Participate in pre-sales calls and meetings, help in proposal preparation and creating estimates
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with our customers, helping them problem solve and find solutions to their needs
• Support Project Management on identifying dependencies, risks, and action items
• Experience in the Transportation and Logistics industry, preferably related to the development or implementation of IT solutions in logistics or transport is a significant advantage
• Understanding of Databases and preparation of queries is a plus
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly team of motivated and dedicated IT professionals
• Attractive salary and compensation package
• Interesting and challenging projects across different technologies and industries
• Regular workshops and paid certifications
• Growing within a successful company
If you find the position interesting, please send us your CV in English. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings