About Sirma Solutions
Established in 1992, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma Solutions plays an instrumental role in the delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industries. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers, and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key to the success of the company.
About the role
You will participate in the creation of scalable and flexible web-interfaces. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. Additionally, you will have a chance to work with dedicated top software engineers who believe in our company, our opportunity and one another. If you love to develop scalable and flexible web-interfaces and you are a highly-motivated, then do not miss our offer!
• Design and develop of business functionalities with focus on efficiency and user experience
• Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
• Produce quality code following best practices guidelines for development process, coding style, revision contro and security practices
• Mentor other developers and participate in code reviews
• Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
• 5+ years of experience with React and REST API
• Experience with user interface design and development of responsive user interface
• Experience with state management technologies such as: Redux, Flux, etc.
• Experience with Git and Git flow
• Experience with web sockets
• Understanding the specifics between the different end products for each platform, such as: mobile vs desktop
• Experience with normalization of nested data structures in order to increase efficiency
• Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
• Charity campaigns
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• 20 + 5 days annual leave
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings