About Sirma Solutions
Established in 1992, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma Solutions plays an instrumental role in the delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industries. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers, and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft. We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key to the success of the company.
We are looking to hire an Senior iOS Developer who will work in a team of top class professionals to implement and extend mobile applications that make the world a better place!
The Senior iOS Developer is responsible for building, developing, and integrating mobile applications. This position is for a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
• Design and build iOS consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, etc.
• Work with the latest development technologies from Apple
• Integrate with server-side APIs
• Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems
• 5 + years of experience in mobile software development
• Understanding of data structures, algorithms, OOP principles, design patterns, etc.
• Experience with one or more of the following programming languages:
- Objective-C, Swift
• Experience with one or more SDKs:
- iOS SDK, Storyboards, Autolayout, Cocoa
• Experience in mobile software development for iOS applications
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Passion for building great mobile applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional trainings
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings