Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, a leading Bulgarian ICT group listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world-class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 25 years of hands-on coding experience across various technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Мany of our staff hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in mathematics, computer and information sciences, but we believe that academic excellence is only the start of an outstanding career in software engineering. Sirma Solutions is traditionally among the front-runners of the ComputerWorld-organized annual Top 100 ICT Companies on the Bulgarian Market ranking. We are the preferred local partner to a host of global leaders, among them Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Cisco RedHat, VMWare, Dell and Lenovo.
About the role
For our system integration team dealing with IT hardware and software, we are looking for an experienced sales representative to generate leads, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his opportunities and accounts. Your role will be to work prospects through the entire sales cycle.
The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients and multiple vendors, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of modern technologies.
The candidate will work in areas, but not limited to like servers, storages, cloud, personal computing, networking, standard software, security solutions and directly with many vendors, some of them are Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple, IBM, HPE, Cisco, Juniper, Oracle, Microsoft, VMWare, RedHat Veeam, F5, Palo Alto, Imperva, Sentinel One, Thales, Rapid7, Forcepoint, Checkpoint, and tens of others.
The candidate will work with all distributors on the territory of Bulgaria, like but not limited to Also, Polycomp, Clico, Most Computers, Veracomp, Tech Data, Asbis. Also, some European channels without presence in Bulgaria.
• Close new deals
• Generate new clients and accounts
• Build relationships with existing customers
• Cultivate new leads and opportunities
• Manage multiple accounts, leads and opportunities simultaneously
• Attending in educational seminars and courses organized by vendors
• Covering and passing exams necessary for partner certification status
• Using company accounting and ERP software
• Proven sales experience
• Good spoken and written English
• Excellent knowledge in IT hardware and standard software solutions
• Excellent knowledge in the market and key vendors
• Experience in IT architecture and sizing will be an advantage
• Knowledge in some key customer accounts will be an advantage
• Knowledge of the public sector will be an advantage
• Experience with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Base salary + transparent monthly based flex component
• Additional health insurance
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Corporation with top professionals around the globe
• Individual or team training and career development
• Challenging case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Multisport card
• Private parking zone
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
• Charity campaigns
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• 20 + 5 days annual leave
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings