Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, a leading Bulgarian ICT group listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world-class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 25 years of hands-on coding experience across various technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Мany of our staff hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in mathematics, computer and information sciences, but we believe that academic excellence is only the start of an outstanding career in software engineering. Sirma Solutions is traditionally among the front-runners of the ComputerWorld-organized annual Top 100 ICT Companies on the Bulgarian Market ranking. We are the preferred local partner to a host of global leaders, among them Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Cisco RedHat, VMWare, Dell and Lenovo.
About the role:
For our EU software development team we are looking for an experienced field sales representative to attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory. Your role will be to work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Sirma Solutions services and technologies. As an sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research markets and competition.
• Travel throughout Europe and visit customers on a recurring basis.
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling, presentations etc.)
• Close new deals at a high rate.
• Build relationships with existing customers.
• Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads.
• Cultivate new leads within Europe.
• Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
• Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
• Educate customers on how services or products can benefit them financially and professionally.
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors.
• Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Proven sales experience
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with CRM
• Experience with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Base salary + commission
• Additional health insurance
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Corporation with top professionals around the globe
• Individual or team training and career development
• Challenging case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Multisport card
• Private parking zone
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
• Charity campaigns
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• 20 + 5 days annual leave
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings