Sales Development Representative, Sirma Solutions, Based in the UK
Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, a leading Bulgarian ICT group listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world-class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 30 years of hands-on coding experience across various technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Many of our staff hold M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in mathematics, computer and information sciences, but we believe that academic excellence is only the start of an outstanding career in software engineering. Sirma Solutions is traditionally among the front-runners of the ComputerWorld-organized annual Top 100 ICT Companies on the Bulgarian Market ranking. We are the preferred local partner to a host of global leaders, among them Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Cisco RedHat, VMWare, Dell and Lenovo.
About the role:
For our EU software development team, we are looking for an experienced field sales representative to attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory. Your role will be to work prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of Sirma Solutions services and technologies. As a sales development representative, or sales agent, they will also research markets and competition.
• Build and deliver a territory sales plan
• Create/bring leads and qualify them into opportunities by identifying prospects priorities and critical needs
• Work with the Managing Director and his senior team to establish compelling proposals
• Meet/exceed annual regional targets for professional services sales
• Partner with the delivery and marketing teams to build targeted sales campaigns
• Prioritize pipeline flow to help the team focus appropriate sales time on short-term needs while managing the long-term pipeline-building effort
• Understand the needs and issues facing potential and existing customers and interact with our services team.
• Work constructively with third parties (systems integrators, lead implementers and niche solution providers) seeking mutual benefit in serving end-clients’ needs
• Minimum 3+ years of exceeding IT services sales targets
• During this time, you will have built a reputation as an adviser and partner with your clients, building partnerships that lead to real value creation
• Clear understanding of the dynamics and tensions between product development, delivery and sales functions in a software solution provider environment
• Quickly understand prospective clients' needs to converse competently regarding the technical, functional and commercial aspects of a bank’s business
• Demonstrated ability to challenge and change a customer's thinking about a problem exposing their needs rather than their “wants”
• Capable of building and managing programs for pipeline development and deal closure across a diverse virtual team
• Displays urgency, determination, resilience and commitment to results
• Experience in contracting, working effectively with legal colleagues and client procurement functions to minimize risk and contract for mutual success
• Fluent English, strong presentation skills and ability to write high quality, accurate and persuasive proposals
• A collaborative style of working with colleagues and ability to motivate and lead them to provide effective sales support
• Ability to do all the above on a mostly remote basis
• Highly competitive salary and on target earnings
• Additional health insurance
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Corporation with top professionals around the globe
• 20 days holiday and bank holidays
• Hybrid work (WFH is desired)
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings