We are looking to hire an Android Developer who will work in a team of top class professionals to implement and extend mobile applications that make the world a better place!
The Android Developer is responsible for building, developing, and integrating mobile applications. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.
Sirma Solutions teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 29 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
• Design and build Android consumer and business applications in healthcare, manufacturing, marketing, banking, etc.
• Work with the latest development technologies from Google
• Integrate with server-side APIs
• Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems
• 2 + years experience in mobile software development
• Understanding of data structures, algorithms, OOP principles, design patterns, etc.
• Experience with one or more of the following programminglanguages:
• Experience in the Android SDK and ecosystem
• Experience in mobile software development for Android applications
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Passion for building great mobile applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional trainings
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings