Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others. Sirma Solutions provides services to some of the main names of the banking industry globally. We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
What is the role of the Senior Technical Project Manager at Sirma Solutions?
- Setting up project management in order for delivering successful projects
- Prepares technical documentation and offers
- Responsible for bid approvals
- Initial business analysis of new project opportunities
- Monitor KPIs, IT budgets and financial reports to increase the performance of the business unit
- Day to day management of the teams and all activities related to the successful delivery of the projects
- Monitoring and reporting progress
- Resource planning
- Determine the organizational structure of the project teams
- Ensure that the projects are mananged in the appropriate manner within the Company’s porfolio of projects
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Contribute to desing, technical and delivery discussions
- Motivating team members
- At least 5 years of software development experience, at least 3 of which using Java (preferably server-side / Java EE)
- At least 2 year of project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Ability to clearly communicate needs and requirements through the whole stack of stakeholders
- Ability to gather requirements from non-technical stakeholders and translate that into a technical specification
- Experience working with distributed, multicultural teams. Experience of corporate environments and client/supplier relationship
- Experience working in agile environments, critical thinking and ability to prioritize and adjust to changing deadlines
Nice to have:
- PMP certification
- Banking experience/knowledge (retail banking, corporate, wealth)
- Experience with ESB (ideally OSB, Tibco)
- .NET experience
What’s In It for You?
- Dynamic, interesting and diverse work.
- Opportunity to work and influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded.
- Excellent career-development opportunities.
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings