The Software Developer Trainee is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OS and SW technologies. Our internship program is dedicated towards people who are willing to spend 6 months of full time paid training to become valuable part of the company as Junior developers afterwards.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- You need to have good understanding of the basic programming concepts (data structures, OOP, Algorithms, etc.);
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, Postgres SQL or other) is considered an advantage;
- Willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- 6 months of full time paid training;
- Opportunity to become part of cutting-edge technology team of IT professionals;
If you feel the challenge, please fill out the questionnaire and apply for the position.
- What programming languages have you studied so far (and where)?
- Do you have any practical programming experience?
- What is the programming language you are most familiar with?
- Are there programming languages that you would prefer to work with? If yes, what are they and why do like them more?
- Are you able to work on a full-time job?
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings