Sirma Solutions is a global provider of complex software solutions, IT consulting and system integration across various industries. Founded in 1992, the company is continuously growing and developing itself as a market leader in the IT sector. For our needs we are looking for Oracle PL/SQL consultants. Sirma Solutions, provides services to some of the main names of the banking industry globally. We take part in the most interesting and complex projects. We have been playing a key role in the largest ever core banking replacement project in Europe. We focus on helping our clients achieve business value through digital engagement and the application of leading edge technologies and forward-looking platforms for integration.
We are seeking experienced Oracle PL/SQL consultants to join Sirma Solutions and get involved in the implementation of our partner’s fund management product for banks across Europe.
The role is a consulting role, based in Bulgaria but requiring extensive travel in Europe, with opportunities to work from home when not required to travel. Travel will be cared for by our travel desk to ensure our consultants operate in the best conditions when at client’s premises. Travel expenses all covered including a generous per-diem allowance when abroad.
The role will consist typically consists in:
- Installing and upgrading the fund management application based on Oracle RDBMS, Forms and Reports for various clients
- Analyse the bank’s environment and implement local developments to ensure that the application fit into the banks landscape.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, IT, Software engineering, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience in: SQL and Oracle PL/SQL development
- Some knowledge of SQL tuning / software optimisation
- At least 2 years’ experience with: Oracle Forms and Report
- Experience of recent release of Oracle RDBMS (11g but 12.x.x.x preferred)
- Ability and willingness to: travel extensively about 60% of time across Europe
- Very good command of English language
- Good team-working and communication skills in client facing situations
- Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude
- Adaptability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
We offer exciting career development and progression opportunities for our software engineers. You will get diverse opportunities to work for major names as part of a wider team, and get the opportunity to accelerate your career and increase the value of your profile by collaborating in large teams with major global consulting firms.
The PL/SQL consultant will receive appropriate training and certifications on partner vendor specific products.
IF YOU FEEL THE CHALLENGE AND IF IT SOUNDS RIGHT FOR YOU, APPLY FOR THE POSITION!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings