About Sirma Solutions
Established in 1992, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma Solutions plays an instrumental role in delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industies. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key for the success of the company.
About the role
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation.Additionally, you will have a chance to work with dedicated top software engineers who believe on our company, our opportunity and one another. If you love to develop high-end performance enterprise applications and you are a highly-motivated, then do not miss our offer!
• Develop complete enterprise applications - from DB design, implementation, server and client side.
• Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
• Produce quality code following best practices guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control and security practices
• Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
• Must have good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality.
• 3+ years experience with PHP and OOP skills
• Experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, Yii, Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend
• Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Experience with Drupal CMS will be consider as advantage
• Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings