About EngView Systems:EngView Systems, а Sirma Group Company, specializes in the development of software solutions for the optical measurement industry as well as CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in Montreal, Canada and Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is recognized by the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
EngView Systems has been a partner of renowned companies around the world. It is working closely with QVI/OGP, the world’s leading vision metrology company, for the development of optical measurement systems. We at EngView Systems believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company. We are trying to build and ensure a friendly environment among our employees, because we believe this is the only way to achieve productivity and team work.
Among the primary responsibilities of the Software Quality Assurance is to test a software for video measuring systems. The software is developed by EngView Systems in collaboration with QVI Inc., Rochester, NY. Testing the software is closely interrelated to knowing the respective hardware and testing it. Each video inspection machine runs on a different hardware (2D or 3D) and this is what makes the job challenging and interesting.
• Test the elements/modules for the video measurement systems (software and hardware);
• Taking part in QA processes, reading and analysis of requirements, implementation of test plans, testing of a new product;
• Report, research, validate and track complex defects until they are resolved;
• Communicate testing status to QA lead to ensure progress is known and team credibility is high;
• Provide accurate test estimates and schedule, proactively discussing and agreeing this with team;
• Develop, maintain and execute test plans as required and in accordance with standard processes;
• Proactive contribution to requirements and design process, working closely with Product Management, systems engineers and architects to drive the test strategy for projects, considering the wider business and customer requirements.
• University degree in Metrology and Measurement Equipment, or Mechanical and Instrument Engineering, or Computer Aided Design and Technology in Machine Building or related;
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies would be an advantage (training is provided);
• Any software development experience will be considered strong advantage;
• Experience with bug tracking systems will be considered as advantage (training is provided);
• Very good command of English, both written and verbal;
• Ability and desire to track and research issues until they are resolved;
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
Why EngView Systems should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings