About Sirma Solutions
Established in 1992, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma Solutions plays an instrumental role in the delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industries. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers, and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly, and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible, and smiling people are key to the success of the company.
About the role
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. Additionally, you will have a chance to work with dedicated top software engineers who believe in our company, our opportunity, and one another. If you love to develop high-end performance enterprise applications and you are a highly-motivated, then do not miss our offer!
• Develop Mobile Applications using Native (Java / Кotlin) or Flutter
• Work independently and use a creative mind to come up with new solutions
• Follow department guidelines for the development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Develop and maintain pipelines for CI/CD (Bamboo, GitLab, Bitbucket pipelines or similar)
• Collaborate with a bunch of other creative individuals
• 2+ years experience in mobile software development
• Must have experience in Кotlin or Flutter development
• Proven experience in both mobile development and API integration
• Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g.,Git, Bitbucket)
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Knowledge and experience in SOLID principles, clean architecture, and unit/widget and integration testing
• Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Passion for building great mobile applications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with a great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team building and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings