EngView Systems, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, specializes in software for packaging and quality measurement industries. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in USA, Canada and Brazil. It is recognized from the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key for the success of the company.
• Design, develop and implement web-based software applications and products for the packaging and measurement industries, while applying technology’s best practices and methodologies;
• Participate in the technical analysis related to improving the performance and scalability of software solutions;
• Participate in the development of new releases and versions of the systems;
• Maintain and enhance existing software applications;
• Create architectural and technical specifications, distribute tasks and perform code reviews;
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to team members.
• Bachelor degree in Computer science, Information technologies or related;
• Expert knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented technologies (analysis, design and programming);
• Good knowledge of one or more of the following: Angular, Vue.js , Node.js, amCharts or relevant frameworks;
• Experience with TypeScript;
• Working with Version Control;
• Very good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
• Best coding practices
• Ability to specify and design separate programming modules;
• Good command of English, both written and verbal;
• Excellent team working and communication skills;
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally;
• Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects;
• Good development opportunities;
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Large terrace with great view, game and relax zone
• Flexible working time
• Supplemental health insurance
• MultiSport card, which offers access to 300+ sports facilities throughout the country;
• Team buildings and corporate events.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position, send us your recent CV.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings