EngView Systems, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, specializes in software development for packaging and quality measurement industries. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through its own offices in Germany, USA, Canada, and Brazil. The core technology of variational and parametric CAD has been awarded with the prestigious European Information Society Technology Prize for technology with distinctive innovation and market potential.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and positive people are key to the success of the company.
Among the primary responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist are executing digital marketing campaigns, generating leads and creating content for social media and the websites and to increase customer engagement.
• Manage social media channels and advertisement campaigns
• Create content that drives user engagement like websites, blogs, articles, animated explainer videos, etc.
• Create and effectively manage organic search campaigns
• Manage Google ads and YouTube ads
• Create video content
• Create and execute campaigns for new software releases
• Plan and participate in exhibitions
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related;
• Proven work experience in digital marketing for a software company
• Fluent English (all marketing activities are done in English)
• Copywriting skills in English
• Experience with google ads, YouTube ads, and LinkedIn ads
• Knowledge of SEO is an advantage
• Excellent team working and communication skills;
• Great organization and prioritization skills, great attention to detail.
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into reality. You will have the chance to work with experts in different areas and help bring to market new products and services, develop new markets and increase brand awareness.
• Opportunity to become part of and to make a difference in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Dynamic, interesting, and diverse work on global projects;
• Good development opportunities;
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Large terrace with a great view, game and relax zone
• Flexible working time
• Supplemental health insurance
• MultiSport card, which offers access to 300+ sports facilities throughout the country;
Team buildings and corporate events.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position, send us your recent CV.
All applications will be dealt with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings