Sirma Solutions teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 28 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, recognition, advancement opportunities and a great working environment.
We are looking for an experienced superstar to be the pioneer for the next generation of Sirma Solution’s digital marketing efforts for the US and Canada markets.
This newly created role will support, champion and generate leads for our lofty growth objectives and ensure all that our digital marketing spend and initiatives are aligned with business goals and perform efficiently.
You must be a resourceful, hands-on digital marketer, who isn’t afraid of a challenge, who is solutions focused and loves rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done.
The core focus of this position will include:
• Manage B2B Social Media and Advertising Platform Accounts – LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ad Wrods, etc. – You will be the primary login/account holder / page manager for the company’s English-language social media and advertising presence.
• Content – Execute and optimize the Sirma content strategy to develop our audience reach and engagement, SEO research and insight, staying across emerging content trends,
• Paid activity – Oversee the implementation and optimization of PPC and paid social; set up, management and optimization of campaigns, working to budget and delivering ROI, reporting monthly. Oversee promoted social media activity across all core social channels to build audience insight, manage multiple campaign creatives and deliver results, working to budget and reporting monthly
• Contributor and freelance – Outreach to build contributor network to deliver relevant, timely content within budget
• Project Management – Efficient and effective project management with exceptional attention to detail, manage content publishing and communications plans
• SEO – Ongoing SEO research and reporting to inform content, using SEO tools and platforms to report on trends and insight, optimize website and implement technical SEO updates
• Data and Analytics – Monthly reporting of insights, optimization to deliver on KPIs, data hygiene, the compliance of data handling in accordance with GDPR and data privacy policies, ensuring all campaign activity is trackable and reported on monthly
• Budget – Manage and reporting against the marketing budget
• Lead Generation – The ultimate metric that all of the above will be subordinate to in the long run – how many leads are flowing into our sales pipeline across our digital marketing channels.
Fit for us:
• You enjoy working on different things (aka multitasking), but you get the job done.
• You are predisposed to action - you just start doing, and you have a sense of ownership.
• You have a superpower that makes you stand out in some way. You're remarkably smart. Remarkably creative. Remarkably resourceful. You see through walls where others cannot.
• You're open and honest with yourself. You're transparent, you give and take feedback, communicate clearly and keep your promises.
• You're a detail-oriented person, and in the application form when we ask you for a word that best describes you, 'focused' will make a prominent appearance.
• You aren't afraid to say when you disagree and want to help make it better.
• You are not averse to taking direction and receive constructive criticism.
• You're enthusiastic about helping others, and you believe that success only comes when we work together.
• You're a lifelong learner who is never satisfied by what you know and are always looking to see what else you can learn and be involved in.
• You speak, read and write English fluently and idiomatically in the context of technology, software, and IT, and with an accent that US native speakers are able to understand.
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• Charity campaigns
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings