About Sirma Solutions
Established in 1992, the company is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Sirma Solutions plays an instrumental role in the delivery and system integration of complex IT solutions for different industries. The company has several subsidiaries, which are major suppliers, software developers, and system integrators specialized in different industrial verticals – Financial Services, Mobile and Telecoms, Logistics and Workforce management, Security applications, Enterprise Systems, Healthcare, Aircraft.
We believe that everybody has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key to the success of the company.
About the role
You will be responsible to assist in developing our cloud strategy, cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring multi-tenant SaaS applications running on public cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure). The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
• Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous delivery using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Travis CI or Atlassian Bamboo, collaborating with software development teams to better understand their needs and product requirements.
• Own management of applications and services, ensuring security and operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met and improved.
• Ensure monitoring coverage for applications and proactively monitor and manage the health of applications/systems; responsible and accountable for driving the root cause and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
• Perform complex technical work to accomplish tasks and projects within a defined time frame.
• Design, install, configure, monitor and maintain (repair, upgrade) high-availability infrastructure and application services, running in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure.
• Programmatically configure and maintain application environments, implementing infrastructure as code approach, using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation.
• Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues; implement solutions to prevent future occurrences.
• Proactively monitor and report to management on project status, application and server issues.
• Evaluate new tools and technologies; provide recommendations on their implementation.
• Completed studies in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent training/experience with an IT focus.
• You have experience in Information Technology, ideally having worked in DevOps role with enterprise applications in a Linux Data Center environment.
• Very good scripting skills in Bash (a must), Python, or Windows PowerShell (optional).
• Very good knowledge about continuous delivery, integration and automation processes, continuous feedback and monitoring.
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure (incl. Networking, Operating Systems, Virtual Machines, Container Orchestration and Load Balancing) and service delivery.
• Knowledgable about Agile methodology and standard tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitLab, Bamboo, Jenkins or alike.
• Experience working with AWS or Microsoft Azure services.
• Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, automated software testing tools will be an advantage.
• Passionate about exploring the unknown.
• Fluent in English.
Why Sirma Should be your choice:
• Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma’s office
• Charity campaigns
• Regular team buildings and office parties
• 20 + 5 days annual leave
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings