Established in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015 (SKK).
Our teams are world class, striving to provide the highest quality and value. We have over 26 years of average hands-on coding experience, across multiple technologies, vertical markets and platforms. Though many of our staff holds M.Sc. or Ph.D. degrees in computer, mathematics and information sciences, we believe that academic excellence is only a starting point to become an outstanding software engineer.The enterprise is traditionally among the front-runners of the annual ranking “Top 100 ICT companies on the Bulgarian market”, organized by ComputerWorld. We are also preferred local partner to global leaders such as Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Siemens and others.
• Management of business and functional requirements - working with a client (end user) to identify, analyze and document functional business requirements to software system;
• Develop and manage detailed business and functional requirements, apply business knowledge and the techniques necessary to draw out requirements;
• Monitor the status of ongoing work, projects, and other activities; prepare ongoing activity reports which reflect project status, schedules and risks, team activities, change control and issue identification, tracking and resolution;
• Process design of tasks for functionalities. View, awareness and update existing processes;
• Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems;
• Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and rules;
• Prepare reports of project progress, known issues and daily activities against the project plan or schedule;
• Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism.
• University degree in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
• At least 2 years of experience in software business analysis
• Practical knowledge of project management methodologies
• Experience in collecting business requirements and making them a detailed functional design
• Communicative abilities and skills for conducting meetings, discussions, presentations
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management in order to perform discussions
• Good Analytical Skills
• Excellent networking and Communication Skills
• Fluency in English
Why Sirma Should be yo choice:
Personal career path
• Working with cutting-edge technologies
• Cooperation with top professionals around the globe
• Interesting case studies
• Knowledge sharing
• Innovative and dynamic projects
• Individual or team professional training
• Regular performance assessment
• Additional paid vacation days for students
Healthcare and compensation package:
• Additional health and dental insurance
• Food discounts
• Relax Massages
• Multisport card
• Fruits at the office
• Private parking zone
• Referral bonus scheme
• Sport events
• Game and relax zone
• Large terrace with great view
• Flexible working time
• Opportunity to work from every Sirma`s office
• Regular team buildings and office parties
We are waiting for your CV!
There’s a lot going on at Sirma Solutions!
We're looking forward to meeting our next colleague:)
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.
Who we are?
- Sustainable company
- Innovative in ideas
- Reliable in solutions
- Modern in approach
- Authentic in culture
What we offer?
- Social benefits
- Opportunity for career development
- Latest technologies to work with
- Unique Work Atmosphere
- Travel around the clock
- International Experience
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- New ideas realization
- Sport events and team buildings